The 7 Thing To Ask A Public
Adjuster Before Hire Him
Hiring a Public Adjuster is an important decision, make sure the person you hire meets the following criteria:
- Are You Licensed and Can I See Your Pocket License?
To make sure person you going to hire is State Licensed and follows all laws and regulations for education, ethics, responsibilities and carries bond.
- Do You Have Construction Background?
To make sure Pubic Adjuster knows every aspects of your property and can assets the extended of the damage.
- How Long Is Your Experience In Insurance Industry?
To make sure Public Adjuster have extensive experience in ins and outs of the insurance industry to better represent your claim and overcome every obstacles and get maximum settlement. You don’t want to have rookie to manage your claim.
- Do You Offer Guarantees?
To know how confident is the Public Adjuster in His or Her services and what to expect from them.
- Do You Have Referrals and Reviews?
To check the previous clients who had use Public Adjuster services, how He or She handle the claim and how satisfied are clients are what to expect by hearing from others.
- Do You Have Client Portal For Claim Status Updates?
To know is there system in place for you can get updates for your claim 24/7 and to review the claim progress. You want to make sure you know every step and be informed of the level of the attention of Public Adjuster have on your claim.
- Do You Do Public Adjusting Full time?
To find out level of commitment of the professional and how much time He or She will spend on your claim. You don’t want Public Adjuster who das this on part time bases.
“Call Now to Get Your In House Claim Review and Consultation Valued at $497 For Free”
I have set aside time to personally meet with you and lay out a customized plan so you can experience how can I help you to get you insurance claim settled with maximum result by using our unique Claim management system .
During our time together you will discover:
- Detail plan how I can help you with your property damage, what steps to take to prevent additional damage and start getting your property back to pre damaged condition.
- What to expect from your insurance company and how can I help you to get maximum settlement for your property damages and manage the claim process with our unique Claim Management
- How can My extensive Construction background as Licensed Contractor will help You in restoration process and make sure get experienced advise on every aspects of reconstruction of Your house.
Call my office at 818-453-5008 or Toll Free :800-397-0801, ask to speak Rima , and tell her “I want to take advantage of Nikoay’s Free, No Obligation claim review and consultation .” And she will get you all set up. Free consultations are limited and are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Call Now or Contact Us