We want to wish everyone happy holidays and share with you few simple tips that will ensure a happy and safe holiday season
- Place charisma’s tree, candles, and holiday decorations at least three feet away from heat sources like fireplace, heaters heat vent, candles
- Make sure that light strings and other holidays decorations are in good condition. D Not use anything with frayed electrical cords and always follow the manufacturer’s instructions
- Never use lit candles to decorate a tree. always extinguish candles before leaving the room or going to bed
- Smoke alarms save lives. Install a smoke alarm near kitchen, each level of your home near sleeping areas and bedrooms. Make sure test the alarm and check the batteries.
- Nearly 47,000 fires occur during the winter holiday season
- Candle fires are four times as likely to occur during the winter holidays
- Nearly Half of decorations fires happen because decorations are places to close to heat source.
- Having a working smoke alarm reduces one’s chances dying in a fire by nearly 50%
We wish you to have safe and wonderful holidays
From our family to yours
Shield Public Adjusters.
if your properly has sustained damage or you have open insurance claim please contact us for no obligation claim consultation and review at www.shieldclaims.com Toll free: 800-397-0801